Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

Hello blog land.  I'm sorry I've been away so long.

This past year has been a tough one.  I lost my job, then got it back again, then lost it again.  It's a long story, and I wasn't fired either time, but lost it all the same.  The second time was the hardest, seeing as I was given notice the Friday before Christmas.  Hopefully, I held it together as well as I think I did and everyone had a wonderful Holiday despite the potential to have it all fall apart.  Tyler got glasses this year.  He looks so cute in them.  Both boys are going to be finishing preschool this year and Eden will be starting middle school in the fall.  She'll be 10 in February.  I can't believe I will have one that is in double digits.

I really enjoyed having my family in my house for the holidays.  I hope that it's a new tradition that will carry on through the years.  Hopefully, Amy and her family can come next time.  Mom's house just isn't big enough for all of us anymore.  I'm also not opposed to the idea of going to Tennessee for Christmas.  I'd love to take turns.

I don't know what my future holds right now.  I'm trying to decide if I want to continue working in the legal field for either another attorney or at one of the local courthouses, or if I want to work for a big company doing mundane tasks, or if I want to stop procrastinating and work on becoming a self employed photographer.

I hope that you all have a wonderful New Year and I get it all figured out very soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment