Monday, January 3, 2011

Busy day of not working.

So today was my first official day of being unemployed.  I took down the Christmas tree.  Straightened up the living room a bit, did the dishes and should have done some laundry, but never made it to it.

So tomorrow's plans involve starting some laundry, taking the rest of the Christmas decorations down and putting them back in their boxes and continuing to get my house back in order after the holiday parties.

New Years was an absolute blow out here at the house for me.  For someone who doesn't drink a lot, I sure did a good job of getting to the point of feeling no pain.

I'm still confused as to what I should do next but hopefully in the next few days, things will begin to clear up and I will be able to make a decision as to what my next steps should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment