Sunday, January 2, 2011

Back to school tomorrow, but not back to work.

All three of the kids are going back to school tomorrow.  The boys will be making a small adjustment.  I will not be sending them all day, everyday.   I will be backing them down to the Monday, Wednesday, Friday class because it's just not in the budget to have them stay all day everyday when for the first time in 4 years, I'm not going back to work after the long weekend of the New Year.

When we talked with the boys tonight about the change, they handled it pretty well.  I really expected some unrest because they love going.  We'll see how they handle not going to school on Tuesday.  That will be the true test.

Tomorrow, I will start my job search full force.  As much as I would like to just hang around and be lazy, we are trying to become a debt free family and that will take twice as long if I'm not a working stiff.

My goal over the next week is to keep my camera at the ready and see what I can come up with to start letting everyone know that I'm available to take pictures.  I'm also going to figure out some package pricing so that I can try to achieve lift off.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment