Monday, June 6, 2011

Long overdue!

It's been far to long since I've posted an update to my blog.  Fair warning.  It's gonna be a long one. 

It's been 6 months now since my job was given to my bosses step mom because she decided she didn't want to be a teacher anymore.  I guess I only have a few things to say about it.  1.  It hurt like hell, and 2. I've seen her in that office a few times since she took my job and I'm pretty sure she effing hates it! 

I started working at UPS on the 18th of May.  So far, I like the job.  I had no clue it was so physical but I've lost almost 10 lbs. so I guess that's the first benefit from working there.  That and a paycheck, be it ever so small.  The biggest reason I decided to apply there is because once you have been there for a year, you get EXCELLENT medical, dental and eye care benefits and they don't cost me a penny.  Can't wait for that one year mark!




I have two Pre-Kindergarten graduates.  They did such a good job for their spring concert!  Ms. Sally and Ms. Tina have been wonderful teachers for the boys.  Ms. Sally also taught Eden when she was in preschool and we love both of these ladies dearly.  I'm proud to say that with their help all three of my kids love school.  I hope that the boys will continue to love school as much as Eden has. 


Speaking of Eden, she will be in middle school in the fall.  How is it that I am old enough to have a middle schooler?  Of course, she's only 10 and they just changed the school structure last year, but still.  A MIDDLE SCHOOLER! 

Also, in case you missed it, Tyler got new glasses.  We took him to a pediatric eye doctor and had his eyes checked.  His vision has improved slightly and he has another check up scheduled in October.  He has done an excellent job of wearing his glasses all day, everyday.  We never have to remind him.  How cute is he in these new frames?

And last but not least, we decided to trade in our wide angle lens for a Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 and HOLY COW do I love this lens.  Here are a few of the pictures I took with it tonight.


 Not as wide as our wide angle lens would have gotten but it stretched all the way across the river. :o)




No comments:

Post a Comment