Saturday, December 5, 2009

Thank God for grandparents

We sent the kids to Grandma and Grandpa's for a while today so that we could get some Christmas shopping done today.  I'm happy to say that we are almost finished with the kids.  It's been a little tough this year.  Especially for the boys.  They are kind of in that in between stage where they are still little boys, but want to play with big boy toys so badly. 

We went to Toys R Us tonight and I did manage to get that "one thing" I wanted to get the most for them.  They will each have their very own remote controlled car made just for rough little boys.

Eden is proving to be much harder.  She wants the same thing that every one else wants of course.  ZuZu Pets have become the bane of my existance.  My mom managed to score me one of the actual pets, but so far we haven't had any luck getting any of the accessories that go with it.  Wish us luck in finding at least one before time runs out.

It's a short post tonight, and I'll be posting pictures and possibly video from the boys Christmas program tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment