Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Random thoughts running rampant.

I was talking with Amy on facebook yesterday and she asked me if I had posted any of the Gatlinburg pictures yet. The answer was no, and unfortunately it remains no. Most of the pictures I took were on the RAW setting in the camera which means I have to convert them to jpgs before they can be posted in my blog. I promise, I'll work on it and try to have them up by the end of the week.
While I was talking with her, I mentioned that I wanted to try to have a post a day for at least a month and so here I am giving it a shot.
Michael and I took the kids to the mall tonight and let them play at the "Kids Stay you Play". It's basically a babysitting service right there in the mall. It was $15.00 for all three kids to stay for 1 hour and play while Mike and I shopped for an elliptical machine. That's right! Exercise equipment. I know...I know. But here's the deal. I'm not happy with myself right now. I'm uncomfortable, I'm always tired, (which could have something to do with 4 year olds that have never slept through the night) I don't like the way I look and I've got 2 pairs of jeans that fit. I refuse to go out and buy more. So we're looking for a good elliptical because I have bad knees and they are supposed to be better for you than tread mills.
I wonder how everyone else is doing with their Christmas shopping as well. I have an idea of what I want to get for Mom and my MIL. I've got a few things for the kids so far. That's about it. Last year was the last year for shopping with the kids with us. They are WAY to observant now and they don't miss a thing.
Congratulations to Amy and Chad!!! I bet you guys are just so pumped to be moving in to your new home. I can't wait to come and visit you guys. I'm going to talk to Michael and see if we can't make it down in the spring when we can do what Mom and Aunt Sally used to do and we can say "Hey guys, why don't you go outside and play for a little while?" Which are possibly the most despised words ever uttered by all moms.
Sorry this post is so random, I'll try to have more organized thoughts over the next few weeks, and pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment