Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Short Post

I don't really have much to report. So, I am going to tell you that last year for Halloween we went to Huber's and let the kids ride the wagon to the pumpkin fields and pick their own pumpkins. After the pumpkins started to rot, we threw them (literally) off the side of the steps into the landscaping. We didn't know when to plant seeds so we simply hoped for the best. Here's what we have in our front yard and are barely keeping at bay so that we can actually walk up the front steps.
I took a few pictures and I'm not impressed with any of them. They all turned out blurry but you can see that the sidewalk is covered and that they are growing right outside the door.

This one is the biggest right now.




These two are buddies. Some of the leaves on this plant are monstrous! There are at least four pumpkins on the vine and if you get a pumpkin for every bloom on the vine, we'll have a good 20 to 25 pumpkins. I'll try to remember to take a picture of the blooms in the morning before I head to work and edit it into this post tomorrow. Just thought everyone might enjoy seeing my pumpkin patch in the front yard. ;o)


Picture of the day! I love these big, fluffy clouds. I'm a dreamer at times and these clouds make me wish I could just lay in one and drift away for a while!


I also like the church steeple from across the street in the center of these clouds. Let's me know that God is working in my life and I need to be paying closer attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment