Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I know it's late

I know it's late, and I'm tired but I wanted to let everyone know that mom is doing good. She's home and she's still sore and not feeling great but she's doing OK.
I just got home from work. I went back in around 9 so that I could do some catching up. I was way behind and being in that position is a little scary for me. I don't like not knowing if there is something coming up that I'm about to miss and I try really hard to keep up so that things don't fall through the cracks and cause the dreaded call from the Courthouse. I'm so excited to finally have some company in the office and I'm really looking forward to having a receptionist to handle the calls, calendaring appointments and answering the door when clients come in. I think this is going to be so helpful. I will be able to concentrate on work and if I'm to busy I'll be able to have them sent to my voice mail so that I can return calls when I'm not right in the middle of a project. So happy about that new addition too! :o) Thanks Mickey!
Soon, I'll get completely caught up and I won't be in a mad rush to get things done and I'll be able to get back to posting pictures in my blog and enjoying the fact that spring has officially sprung and it's been beautiful weather, even if we do have to pay two days of rain for every time we get a pretty one. I'm so over the "occasional storms"!
By the time I publish this blog it will be Thursday, so happy Thursday to everyone and weekend, here we come, thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment